Logos are an essential component to a company’s branding. Including a logo sign into your space allows you to tie your brand together. A companies logo visually represents it’s identity to the public and the colors, fonts and shapes work to showcase what the company is about. Because logos are essential, it should be no surprise that businesses display their logo on and around the interior and exterior of their business with various forms of signage.
Due to the overall versatility of logo signs, it is no surprise that the options for shapes, sizes, colors and materials are broad allowing for fully customizable branded sign packages for any business.
Table of Contents
Common placements for interior logo signs:
- Lobby: Displaying your logo in your lobby with a custom logo sign allows for your customer, upon entering your business, to get an idea of who you are as well as affirm that they are in the right place.
- Conference Room: Displaying your logo in rooms where you have meetings, entertain clients and hold video conferences establishes who you are as a business to prospective clients and showcases that you have an established brand.
Common exterior placements of logo signs:
- Windows: Just like wall graphics, window graphics utilize the glass surfaces in an office provides additional branding space for your company. Tell your community who you are and what you stand for!
- The side of the building: Just as wall signs are ideal for anywhere the client or employee frequents within the walls of a business, building signs are a great way to mark the entrance of your business!
- Freestanding signs: Many businesses utilize some sort of freestanding sign whether it’s an illuminated pole sign, a post and panel sign, a monument sign or some other variation. These signs are typically large and bold to catch the attention of street traffic.
Customer Spotlight: Marigold Spa – Exterior Logo Building Sign
While a cohesive branding package includes the logo throughout the entirety of the business, a bold logo sign definitely works to capture the attention of the community!
We recently were contacted by Marigold Spa to create an exterior logo sign for the side of the building. With a name like Marigold Spa, it came as no surprise that the logo utilized a floral shape.
After going back and forth on sizing, we worked with the vector logo file she provided and created a router file to custom cut the floral shape of the panel. Due to the final size of the sign being wider than the width of vinyl, we opted to airbrush paint the panel in the warm Pantone color from the logo and apply digitally printed and laminated text on top. This created a multi-textural, whimsical logo sign for the client.
Since the owner understands the importance of cohesive branding, she also painted her front door to match the yellow of her logo creating a uniform exterior of her spa. We are even working on branded parking signs to create a full branded experience!
Creating a cohesive brand starts with the inclusion of branded logo signs!
Does your business need a new logo? Are you moving into a new space? Is your logo absent from key spaces in your office? ? Are you lacking cohesive branding? Do you need a new sign?
If the answer to any of the above is YES, then we are here to help! At Paramount Signs we pride ourselves in working with businesses in the community to create custom sign packages that will get them noticed! After all, getting you noticed is PARAMOUNT!
Contact us today for a free consultation!